Re: Select ?

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:59:25 -0800

What SQL I have to use.Is there any way can i know what are those columns were updated thru EMPTY_CLOB() function? Thx
-Seema

Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now! http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
Author: Seema Singh
  INET: oracledbam_at_hotmail.com