RE: Uncle Larry, wake up!!!

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:54:24 -0800

32MB? We'd have given our left <insert body part here> for 32MB. We had an 8MB 4341 that ran the whole school (remember those days, Al?). Try compiling a CICS program on that puppy during Registration! And then I suppose you never forgot to put in your un-callable "STOP RUN", did you?

Now, as for my beloved VMS....<snif> <sob> Even my Alpha at home is Linux now.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com