RE: Great story! Metalink down caused inhouse crash

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:49:26 -0800

I have 2 of those babies. :)

"Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
 11/07/2003 09:34 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Great story!  Metalink down caused inhouse crash

I smell a Sharktank T-shirt coming up!

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com