RE: Uncle Larry, wake up!!!

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:44:35 -0800

yes, but as you all know by now ( or should know ), having the best technology does not make you a market leader.

MySQL will walk all over PostgreSQL, regardless of the superiority of the latter.

Otherwise, we would all be using RDB, wouldn't we?

Jared

"Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
 11/07/2003 06:45 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Uncle Larry, wake up!!!

Let's not forget PostgreSQL, arguably more "enterprise-ready" than MySQL, and now with clustering on Linux:

http://www.open-mag.com/0182533982.shtml

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 12:44:35 CST