CORE DUMP

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:44:29 -0800

Hi,
I have been running oracle8163 since long time on sun platform ,no error seen earlier but since we are planning to migrate to use webserver as linux box instead of sun.We have been noticing error

ORA-07445: exception encountered: core dump [ttci2u()+2356] [SIGSEGV] [Address not mapped to object] [0] [] []

some times.We are using AOL Web server.Looks like when we webpage hitting empty_clob() initiliasation then AOLserver got creahsed and core dumped at DB server.
Let me know if anyone had such kind of situation earlier.How can fix it? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thx
-Seema

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)

Author: Seema Singh
  INET: oracledbam_at_hotmail.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 11:44:29 CST