RE: Change dedicated server to shared server

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:44:24 -0800

Well, I just paged through the front part and it says nothing about 9i coverage. I don't use MTS, so I'm not a good judge on what it covers that may apply to 9i or not. The rest of the book I can judge and find it (IMHO) to be a very good book on Oracle Network communication, both with good clear overviews as well as detailed references for troubleshooting and configuration.

Stephen

>>> mcaffrey_at_proximo.com 11/07/03 09:19AM >>>
The actual titile is "Oracle Net8: Configuration and Troubleshooting",
but I remember a good start to 9i's Oracle Net features being included as well.

Melanie

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com