RE: Metalink: Pwd Problems?

From: Satav, Pawan <pawan.satav_at_cgey.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:04:25 -0800

Same here.

Regards
Pawan

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 8:20 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Walked in to major problems this morning, and I cannot log into metalink. I keep getting invalid password errors. (We have 3 CSI's and I cannot get in on any of them)

Anyone else having problems?

Thanks!
Barb

Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Author: Barbara Baker
  INET: barbarabbaker_at_yahoo.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Author: Satav, Pawan
  INET: pawan.satav_at_cgey.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:04:25 CST