Re: PCTFREE and PCTUSED

From: Denny Koovakattu <groups_at_koovakattu.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:04:23 -0800

  Or due to lack of free ITL slots during inserts

--
Denny Koovakattu

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Denny Koovakattu INET: groups_at_koovakattu.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).