RE: SQL*PLUS buffer width and buffer length stored where ??

From: Bob Metelsky <bmetelsky_at_cps92.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:49:25 -0800

Interesting finding here

ORCL9 SQL> Store set C:\oracle\ora92\dbs\login.sql Or if the file exists
ORCL9 SQL> Store set C:\oracle\ora92\dbs\login.sql append

That generates a substantial config file, much more than a standard login

I have to test if it actually keeps the buffer width and length. I don't see it in there, though.....

Bob

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 04 2003 - 11:49:25 CST