Re: 10g new features

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:24:32 -0800

OK KG, the cat is out of the bag.

Now you have to tell all of us. Especially Raj. :)

Jared

"K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
 11/04/2003 01:29 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: 10g new features

Yong:

I was not joking. Actually there is a command to rename tablespaces in 9i and that is undocumented. IIRC it is with some FROM and TO options or something similar to that.

Let me check that come back to you offline..

KG

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com