RE: redhat/oracle

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:34:30 -0800

Hope this is not getting too off topic, but I thought this may also be of interest to those reading this thread:

"Novell bags SuSE for $210m

Linux company SuSE was today acquired by Novell in a $210 million all-cash deal.

The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and the winding up of shareholder agreements. Novell expects the transaction to close by the end of its first fiscal quarter (January 2004)....."

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: roddholman_at_hotpop.com

---

Author: Mark Leith