Re: redhat/oracle

From: Rodd Holman <roddholman_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:54:37 -0800

I suspect that Oracle will continue to support RH AS. That is the only version they ever supported officially. So the pay status of RH and Oracle is a moot point. However, those of us who play with it knew that with a couple of adjustments it would run on the free version. What will happen there?? I'll probably try and swing my support towards SuSE. It's a well put together distro. I've worked with 8.1 and 8.2. Both installed Oracle flawlessly without needing the RH tweaks.

Rodd

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: roddholman_at_hotpop.com