RE: converting sybase stored procedure into oracle sp

From: Rothouse, Michael <mrothouse_at_fcg.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:39:28 -0800

I believe Oracle Migration Workbench will convert your Sybase (Transact-SQL) procedures to Oracle (PL/SQL). The tool is normally used to migrate an entire database, but I believe it gives you the opportunity to be very selective on which objects to migrate. The tool may require more effort than you're willing to put forward, but it's an option.

Author: Saminathan
  INET: saminathans_at_myrealbox.com

Author: Rothouse, Michael
  INET: mrothouse_at_fcg.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 14:39:28 CST