connection using secureID tokens and JDBC thin

From: rahul sharma <rahul_at_infotech.co.id>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 01:44:25 -0800

dear list,

The setup:

    app server 9ias 1.0.2.2.2a
    db server 9i R2.

The application

    Our app connects to the DB using JDBC thin, a simple app showing fields and inserting data into     underlying tables.

The problem

    All was working fine, then the management asked us to use RSA/ACE security using Token cards,

     we have implemented everything and all works fine, we CAN connect from the IAS to the DB using sql*plus
     and providing the passcode, BUT out application (using JDBC thin) is not able to connect !!!
    "invalid username or password"  !!! we have another back office app connecting to the DB using web forms 6i,
    which also has the same problem after we setup secureID.

    again, we have no prolems connecting from SQL*PLUS using secureID passcodes

please advise

-rahul

The information contained in this email and its attachments if any may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the attention of the recipient(s) specified. If you are not a recipient , any forwarding , disclosure , photocopying , distribution or use of the information in any way is prohibited . If you have received this email in error , please email us immediately on info_at_infotech.co.id or contact us on (62 21) 522 8775.

Author: rahul sharma
  INET: rahul_at_infotech.co.id

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 03:44:25 CST