RE: 2G trace files - solved...sort of

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:54:32 -0800

Sorry Lisa,

This doesn't work for export files. Sounds like you are hitting an OS limit. What are you running Oracle on. You can export to a compressed file via a UNIX pipe. (if indeed it is UNIX you are running on).

Regards

Lee

Author: Quintin, Richard
  INET: rquintin_at_vt.edu

http://www.star.net.uk
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person
other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended
Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

http://www.star.net.uk
Author: Dobson, Lisa
  INET: LISA.DOBSON_at_HOMEGROUP.ORG.UK

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk