RE: oracle internet directory

From: Daiminger, Helmut <HELMUT.DAIMINGER_at_wwk.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:04:33 -0800

Hi Paul,

please see answers below...

  1. Is this a stand alone OID or is it part of 9iAS infrastructure or OCS?

This will be stand alone. Probably we need to integrate it with Windows Active Directory. Not sure yet. We are still discussing about it.

2. What have you done up to this point? If you are at 9.2.0.4 do not use the DBCA OID template to create the database. There is a nasty bug with the seed database. It installs a 9.2.0.1 OID database and then you have upgrade the schema to 9.2.0.4. Create a non-OID database and use OIDCA to create the schema for OID.

Nothing so far. See above.

3. what problems are you having?

none yet. But I'm sure there's gonna be plenty... ;)

Thanks,
Helmut

Author: Daiminger, Helmut
  INET: HELMUT.DAIMINGER_at_wwk.de

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 30 2003 - 08:04:33 CST