RE: comparison HP-san vs netapp

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:19:32 -0800

Dick, Mathew

Thanks for your responses. It helped making clear our choice in convincing mng
We will go for an HP-Eva3000 san solution. We have only a 100Mb network and this
makes clear for all cost-minded people we have to make additional investments such
that a netapp solution is more expensive compared to the eva.

Jeroen

Author: Jeroen van Sluisdam
  INET: jeroen.van.sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 29 2003 - 09:19:32 CST