9I RAC corporate standard.

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:24:25 -0800

 Hi, Has anyone started to implement 9I Rac as a corporate standard... IE. many or all the apps being deployed on 9I RAC clusters?

 We are looking at doing it and wanted to know what other people had as experience in doing it or on the way to attempting it.

 If so, what hardware platform are you using? HP Itanium or Linux boxes etc?

Thanks for sharing experience...

B / R / I / A / N

 S / P / E / A / R / S

Anybody know what the above signature is about ? :)

Author: Spears, Brian
  INET: BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:24:25 CST