RE: Clone db 9.2 on AIX 5L

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:14:26 -0800

John

   Check your undo tablespace name in your CREATE CONTROLFILE statement and your init.ora file. I've received this error because the names are different.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: John Blake
  INET: jblake_at_arrow.com

Author: John Blake
  INET: jblake_at_arrow.com

Author: John Blake
  INET: jblake_at_arrow.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 14:14:26 CST