RE: ADMIN: Warning of potential list shut downs due to brush fires

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:24:25 -0800

Stay safe, Bruce. Don't worry about us.

Ruth

  -----Original Message-----
  From: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com [mailto:ml-errors_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of   Bruce A. Bergman
  Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 6:45 PM   To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L   Subject: ADMIN: Warning of potential list shut downs due to brush fires

  Everyone --

  Just a note of advance warning. The brush fires which are   sweeping through San Diego county MAY cause the shutdown of all   mailing lists and web services at Fat City Hosting with little or   no notice. Shutdowns may be due to power failures (there have   been sporadic outages in the area) or because of imminent   evacuation. While Fat City is not currently in the direct path   of some of the fires, we are *very* close to several   out-of-control fires at the moment. Depending on the weather,   shifting Santa Ana winds and other things out of our control, we   may be forced to shutdown all services and evacuate in a matter   of minutes. If at all possible, I'll try and give everyone as   much notice as possible.

  As a general rule, if http://www.fatcity.com is up and running,   all other services should be up and running as well. You can   check the "alert status" in the upper-right corner of our main   home page for more information or updates.

  thanks,
  bruce bergman
  President, Fat City Hosting

  --
  Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net   --
  Author: Bruce A. Bergman
    INET: bruceb_at_fatcity.com

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 11:24:25 CST