Re: Your new book

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:54:25 -0800

What's wrong with having a Scandinavian accent?!? :-). I remember taking a class by Andre Bakker, a Dutch genius, who at one point was VP of Support in Oracle, when I joined Oracle. I couldn't figure out why on Earth you would want Oracle version 6 to run on a fax... until I realised a few hours into the presentation that he meant VAX. I felt sort of silly.

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk