RE: VPN to database?

From: Paul Baumgartel <treegarden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:09:27 -0800

Thanks, everyone, for your helpful responses.

A talk with our Oracle sales droid has pointed me in the direction of Oracle Advanced Security for authentication, encryption, and integrity.  Anyone have experience using this? We are considering using Entrust SSL authentication as we already use Entrust to authenticate users of our app. Would Advanced Security replace a VPN, or coexist with it?

Paul Baumgartel
Transcentive, Inc.
www.transcentive.com

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: treegarden_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 21:09:27 CDT