Re: Refresh option for Materialized view , want to use it during refresh - for

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:24:24 -0800

did i read that correctly that create table as is superior to a materialized view for nightly loads? We drop all the tables in some of our schemas and rebuild them with create table as statements. I was going to try out materialized views to see if they were faster.

guess they are not?
Author: Ryan
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net