RE: full recovery

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:24:25 -0800

AK

   Since extracting the controlfile from your backup seems to be your major issue, perhaps someone on this list that mastered that issue will reply -- how about it? You could also Google for Oracle-L and RMAN, you might find where they posted it.

   8i? Check Appendix C of Freeman's book. The man thinks of everything.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com