RE: dba interview questions

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:04:25 -0800

Indeed. We all have our "thing" that we like to focus on. When I hire someone, I'm more interested in the "program" running in someone's head than I am in the "data segment" that's stored in there.

The far-and-away best interviewing material I've ever seen is the "Effective Interviewing!" stuff written by Jim Kennedy and Anna Everest, which you can read about at http://www.interviewedge.com/.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 10/28 Phoenix, 11/19 Sydney
- SQL Optimization 101: 12/8-12 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net

Author: Cary Millsap