RE: Two ODBC problems

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:24:26 -0800

Patrice - When I've had ODBC problems, only one solution has worked for me: Find another ODBC driver. I've had better luck recently with the Microsoft drivers.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 14:24:26 CDT