RE: Your new book

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:04:29 -0800

That's one book that I don't have. A good friend of mine says it's very good, especially as an introduction.

I browsed it in a bookstore once, and if my memory serves me correctly, the only reason I didn't buy it is that I felt like Gross & Harris (which I already owned) covered everything I would have gotten had I bought the Tanner book. It's probably not a completely fair assessment, but it's all I had to work with in a 10-minute window.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 10/28 Phoenix, 11/19 Sydney

Author: Michael Milligan
  INET: Michael.Milligan_at_ingenix.com

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com