RE: Performance problem with Shareplex and Oracle

From: <Luc.Demanche_at_astrazeneca.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:19:32 -0800

Allan,

I don't know about the source machine.
I receive around 350Megs of data every day.

I'm using sp_ctrl to stop and restart my Post process and monitor the queue.

I'm pretty sure that the bottleneck come from Shareplex. Oracle is waiting for Shareplex, we have server's resources available (CPU is 50% idle).

How can we speed up Shareplex?

Luc

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com

This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification.

------_=_NextPart_000_01C39989.CEE805EC--

  INET: Luc.Demanche_at_astrazeneca.com