RE: Mauve databases use least RAM

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:14:25 -0800

Apologies not needed - I thought it was rather amusing actually!

It's easy to confuse Robert and I. We've worked closely together on a number of books, and we're both equally cute! :)

Pete
"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Pete Sharman
  INET: peter.sharman_at_oracle.com