RE: Mauve databases use least RAM

From: Grant Allen <Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:54:41 -0800

At the risk of opening old wounds, after what happened with Howard Rogers, I think it's a brave Oracle employee who participates in "extra-curricular" activities that involve the products of their employer. We are richer for it when it happens (thanks Pete, Vladimir), but I don't blame anyone at Oracle for their discretion.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

(And yes, I can give you a dissertation on how the work-for-hire doctrine under Australian copyright and employment law works. Whether or not this leads you to form the same "abuse of process" conclusions against Oracle as I did, is entirely a matter for the reader :-) ).

Author: Grant Allen
  INET: Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au