RE: Boolean dates...

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:44:33 -0800

Yosi,

    Missed that one, it makes sense now. The only thing left is to know what date 728646 really means in the source system.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Jose Luis Delgado
 INET: joseluis_delgado_at_yahoo.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 15:44:33 CDT