Re: RE: RE: Data Modeling

From: bhabani s pradhan <bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:59:26 -0800

Thanks for the information. The thumb rule and all will definitely help me in modelling.

Thanks a Lot

Best Regards
B S Pradhan

Author: bhabani s pradhan
  INET: bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 07:59:26 CDT