RE: disaster recovery doc

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:39:25 -0800

We do disaster recovery testing twice per year. The test includes all production systems. The unix guys are sent to another city, where the unix boxes are, to do their stuff and the dba to another location : no fight this way ;-)

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees

Database Administrator

Standard Life

www.standardlife.ca

Tel. (514) 499-7999 7470 and (514) 925-7187

stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

    From: AK [mailto:oramagic_at_hotmail.com]     Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:14 PM     To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L     Subject: disaster recovery doc

    Hi Guys ,
    I have been recently tasked to write up procedures and steps / documentation for disaster recovery of db/system .

    Any help , pointers ,links related to this is highly appreciated .

    Thanks,
    -ak

    OCP DBA 8i

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 21 2003 - 15:39:25 CDT