Re: ORA-02049: timeout: distributed transaction waiting for lock

From: David Boyd <davidb158_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:29:46 -0800

Arup,

Thanks for your reply. We don't have a metalink account. Could you please send the note to me? My puzzle is that it seems the lock was acquired since all of records were inserted into the table. How did the error come from commit command?

Dave

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com
Author: David Boyd
  INET: davidb158_at_hotmail.com