RE: unique index

From: David Boyd <davidb158_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:19:25 -0800

Dick,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the loader's log file was overwritten before our developer called me since she tried to rerun the job.

Dave

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com
Author: David Boyd
  INET: davidb158_at_hotmail.com