RE: re Rebuilding Indexes in Oracle Apps -- was RE: RE:

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:34:33 -0800

Oops, I didn't see that part. Thanks for the catch, Hemant.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 10/28 Phoenix, 11/19 Sydney
- SQL Optimization 101: 12/8-12 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Cary Millsap