RE: Data Transfer between two instances

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:34:25 -0800

Have you tried SQL*Plus's COPY command??

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 20 2003 - 06:34:25 CDT