RE: 8.1.7 to 8.1.7.4 database migration - step 10 hangs

From: Schauss, Peter <peter.schauss_at_ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:09:30 -0800

Thanks for all the help. I was under a bit of time pressure and it was a small database, so a just created a new database on the 8.1.7.4 (AIX 5.2) system and imported my tables.

Something was seriously wrong with the upgrade script, because the java migration step ran all night and still had not finished.

Peter Schauss

Author: Schauss, Peter
  INET: peter.schauss_at_ngc.com

Author: Michael Boligan
  INET: michael.boligan.b_at_bayer.com

Author: Schauss, Peter
  INET: peter.schauss_at_ngc.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:09:30 CDT