RE: Where can I download 10g ?

From: Robson, Peter <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 01:59:25 -0800

Well, one may not have to die waiting for the download to complete this time... (to twist the reference)

At an Oracele 'do' this week we were informed that 10g can be accommodated 'in toto' on 1 CD, unlike the 3 that were required for 9i. Due, we are told, to old redundant code being flushed out .... hmm, that makes one wonder...

peter
edinburgh

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk

Author: Robson, Peter
  INET: pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk