Re: OW Paris get-together, was : Re: where is Tanel ?

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:49:29 -0800

SF,
Thanks for update.
Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:04:25 -0800

I have just received an e-mail from Tanel saying he had not had the time to participate recently and enquiring about any list get-together at Oracle World Paris. I won't attend OW myself but I'll happen to be in the very same area, invoicing happily, on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday till I leave to catch a plane for the Chris Date seminar in Edinburgh.   For those of you who don't know La Defense, where it takes place, and have a romantic vision of Paris, brace yourself for a cruel disappointment, since La Defense is the business district, also known as Manhattan-sur-Seine (although in truth buildings are a modest 40 floors at most) and technically speaking isn't in Paris proper. Places to have a drink are nevertheless numerous.

I guess that as a native I am designated to be the coordinator, so please e-mail me directly so that we try to arrange something.

SF

M Rafiq wrote:

> I am missing his presence too? It looks he became angry because of some
> personal remarks by our some fellow listers.
>
> Tanel, where are you? We already lost active participation of Steve Adam
> too.
>
> Regards
> Rafiq

> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:19:52 -0800
>
> Looks like Tanel Podar is hiding some where or restraining from answering
?
> Missing his highly sophisticated answers ;)
>
> -ak

> Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
> patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
> http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

> Author: M Rafiq
> INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Regards,