RE: db version control - schemas, code

From: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_appl.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:34:25 -0800

I forgot to add to this message, I have requested permission to forward this presentation to others.

Matt

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com We have enough youth.
How about a fountain of intelligence?

Author: Yosi Greenfield
  INET: ygreenfield_at_kewsystems.com

Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com <http://www.fatcity.com>

Author: Adams, Matthew (GECP, MABG, 088130)   INET: MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 16 2003 - 14:34:25 CDT