RE: 8.1.7 Support Extension?

From: Odland, Brad <Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:44:33 -0800

Wheewww.....

Thats a relief....we have been scrambling to get moving to 9.2.0.4 and so far have been running into some snags. We didn't want to consider 9.0.

dislike being without error correction. As the standard answer is "upgrade" and now there are some icky bugs in 9.2.0.3 and < to not consider going right to 9.2.0.4....

I haven't got a stable database yet to send to dev for testing the gobs of apps we have so the extention is welcome.

Author: Odland, Brad
  INET: Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com

Author: Odland, Brad
  INET: Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 15 2003 - 11:44:33 CDT