RE: Data Modelling Tools for a DBAs Job

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:44:25 -0800

I use Oracle Designer. Works great - I'm very happy with it. It does have waaaayyyy to much functionality for Database Design. But I ignore those parts of the product and use just what I need. Works for me.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Patterson, Mark
  INET: Mark.Patterson_at_organon.ie

Author: Odland, Brad
  INET: Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:44:25 CDT