RE: 10g new featuers seminars from oracle

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:10:42 -0800

The people who plan architecture and make purchasing decisions should go to the Oracle Technology Days etc.

As a DBA I like those sessions too, but when I go I agree with Oracle then realize I can't tell my organization what to do. Recommending products is not enough, one has to plan, purchase, and implement them.

The people who make purchasing decisions should go to these things.

Patrice.

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 14 2003 - 07:10:42 CDT