RE: infrastructure database

From: John Shaw <John.Shaw_at_correctionscorp.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:24:25 -0800

You can try and see if the old one is in your oiddas.conf. and if you haven't deleted your inventory yet it's in $ORACLE_HOME/inventory/Components21/oracle.iappserver.iappcore/9.0.2.0.1/installlog.xml

>>> Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us 10/9/2003 5:19:27 PM >>>

Running Infrastructure database from 9iv2 release on Solaris New installation and wish to use same infrastructure database

-However installing 9.0.3 it asks for port, host and password of cn=orcladmin (OID admini. user)
-I tested using ldap_bind and ldap is running but apparently I have the wrong password because (i.e. welcome, ods, etc) I get invalid credentials.
-Can't find any documentation as to successfully modifying orcladmin password if you do not currently have it.

GRRR!!

Author: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us
  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us

Author: John Shaw