Re: RE: Strange Request

From: bhabani s pradhan <bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:59:24 -0800

Try this:

A shell script calling sql env to ANALYZE certain table. kill the process running the shell script before it is done. You might get ora-00600 with argumrnt[1113]

Thanks
Pradhan

Author: bhabani s pradhan
  INET: bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 08 2003 - 12:59:24 CDT