RE: RE: Cary's Book - new topic

From: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:34:25 -0800

the goal of government maintenance projects is not to get anything done. its to keep the contract going and keep the revenues coming in. people dont want to work themselves out of a job.

I think its one of the reasons people over do the CMM stuff. They can look good with their processes, get money, and pro-long the life of the contract due to the extra red tape.

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net