RE: RE: Cary's Book - new topic

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:14:24 -0800

These are the BEST projects to be on. You took a different path than I would have at the second "Me" line. I would shoot for:

Customer: "It's Slow"
Me: What is?
Customer: The application. Make it fast. Me: Show me.
Customer: Okay, come see.

Then your job becomes to get a 10046/12 trace on what you're watching.
>From there, it's all downhill.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 10/28 Phoenix, 11/19 Sydney
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Cary Millsap