RE: COBOL TO ORACLE

From: <babette.turnerunderwood_at_hrdc-drhc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:59:25 -0800

Sorry for the delay ...

Was at Ottawa Oracle User Group Days last week and spent the time since then playing catch-up

Yes, we are using OS/390 v10.
I STRONGLY suspect the SYSADMIN is wrong. There HAS to be swapping / paging going on, but he insists this is not the case.

Babette Turner-Underwood
Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Thomas Day INET: tday6_at_csc.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L
also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: <babette.turnerunderwood_at_hrdc-drhc.gc.ca INET: babette.turnerunderwood_at_hrdc-drhc.gc.ca Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L