RE: Locally managed System Tablespace

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:24:25 -0800

Jeff - Sorry, too many issues flying here lately, not reading carefully. Myself, I would be reluctant to convert the system tablespace. The possibilities would keep me awake at night, already got enough of that. Ideally (in my mind), you will have the opportunity to move to 9i or 10i by export/import the data.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Thomas Jeff
  INET: jeff.thomas_at_thomson.net

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Thomas Jeff
  INET: jeff.thomas_at_thomson.net

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 12:24:25 CDT